Home / News
Looking for a Nurse Practitioner, WHCNP
Associates in Women’s Health, a division of Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates, focuses on providing comprehensive OBGYN services throughout all phases of a woman’s life. Our physicians rely on up-to-date medical and surgical techniques to assure the highest standard of care. Women’s Healthcare Certified Nurse Practitioners are an integral part of our health care team, working closely with our physicians, mid-wife, and clinical staff to provide exceptional care for our obstetric, gynecologic and infertility patients. Our staff works as a team—in partnership with our patients—to provide the utmost in patient-centered care.
Scope of Position
Responsible for providing primary care services, including assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, treating, and educating patients. Work closely with physicians and other clinicians in a team approach to patient care. Specialized in Women’s Health, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Infertility, with a strong focus on OB and infertility.
- Completes comprehensive health histories and assessments
- Performs physical exams, problem related exams, and OB visits
- Incorporates evidence-based research into clinical practice
- Provides case management for patients
- Consults with physicians and other clinicians
- Assesses patient needs and provides education
- Promotes wellness
- Orders/performs/interprets appropriate laboratory tests
- Assists with patient phone calls, medication refills, and lab result reporting
- Prescribes medications in compliance with medical practice guidelines and state laws
- Prepares documentation for electronic medical records
- Current license in advanced practice, BSN or MSN preferred
- Successful completion of advanced practitioner training and certification as a practitioner from an approved nurse practitioner program
- Specialization in women’s health
- Current state registered nurse license
- Current state license as an advanced registered nurse practitioner with prescriptive authority
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefit package
- 32-40 hours per week
- Weekday clinic hours
- Edina and Downtown Minneapolis
Barb Cookas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edina, MN – OBGYN Associates is excited to announce development on
our new Twin Cities Center for Women’s Health, with a nearly 24,000 square facility in the newly expanded Southdale Medical Center.
Our new Center for Women’s Health Clinic is currently under construction and looks to be completed, spring 2016. The clinic offers expanded services specifically to meet the needs of women.
OBGYN Associates is committed to women’s health that is centered on the patient. This new state-of-the-art facility reflects the heart of that commitment, as well as, our dedication to service, comfort and the highest standards of quality and care, The new Twin Cities Center for Women’s Health will house state-of-the art technology along with the privacy, comfort, and elegance that takes personalized care to new heights of excellence. Three of our offices will combine in this new space to create a new office that will be located in the new 6565 expansion building, part of the Southdale Medical Center Campus.
Please visit here for updates on contruction of the new office, we will share updates as they are available.